The following is information regarding road closures for May 16, 2013, on State Route 154 (San Marcos Pass). In order to provide adequate safety for the riders, the following hard closures will be in place:
1. SR-154 at SR-246 from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm for E/B traffic only
2. W/B SR-154 at US 101 (from Santa Barbara) from 11:00 am to 11:45 am
3. W/B SR-154 at SR-192 (no big vehicles W/B) from 11:00 am to 11:45 am
4. W/B SR-154 at SR-246 from 11:15 am to 12:30 pm
5. Edison/Baseline Rd. at SR-154 from 11:15 to 12:30
6. E/B SR-154 at US 101 (from north of Buellton) from 11:15 am to 12:45 pm
7. Zaca Station at Foxen Canyon 12:15 pm to 1:15 pm
All times are approximate. The roads will be re-opened as soon as the last escort vehicle passes each location. As the riders approach other specific locations along the designated route, additional closures will be in place. Please refer to the attached course and time sheet for further information regarding locations and times.
Motorists are encouraged to use alternate routes to avoid unnecessary delays during the road closures and be mindful of pedestrian and bicycle traffic in the area.