If you ever wanted to know what it takes to make small-screen magic happen, now’s your chance to go behind the scenes. On Thursday, October 10, 6-8 p.m., TV Santa Barbara (TVSB) is opening the doors on its new studio and art gallery — and inviting you in for a look. The nonprofit community TV station offers media training and internships, as well as programming for and featuring Santa Barbarans. Thursday’s three-fold open house, artist reception, and membership drive kickoff will include a tour of the station’s all-new, state-of-the-art Salinas Street studio, as well as an installation by artist Michael Fish Fisher. In addition, folks will be invited to step in front of the camera and offer testimonials about the station, free speech, and the importance of public media. TVSB’s new digs are located at 329 Salinas Street. For more info, call (805) 571-1721 or visit tvsb.tv.
More like this story
- TVSB presents: Grand Opening of New Studios, TVSB Gallery Debut, and TV Featuring YOU the Santa Barbara community!
- TV Santa Barbara’s First “Hats & Horses” Charity Polo Event & Taste on May 4th
- TV Santa Barbara Hosts Community Mixer and “The Table”
- TV Santa Barbara Supports Community Non-Profits with “PSA Days”
- TVSB’s The Creative Community Takes Viewers into the Artists’ Studios with New Format!