Huguette Clark’s Greatest Gift: Heiress Leaves Oceanfront Estate to Santa Barbara (Charles Donelan)
ON THE COVER: Huguette Clark circa 1943. Photo courtesy of the Estate of Huguette M. Clark, from the book Empty Mansions.
More like this story
- Inside Santa Barbara’s Bellosguardo Estate
- Who’s Watching Huguette’s Millions?
- Huguette Clark’s Tainted Gifts
- “Empty Mansions” Authors and the Honorable Sheila Lodge Discuss Huguette Clark and her Estate, Bellosguardo Panel Discussion and Book Signing at Central Library
- Settlement Unlikely in Huguette Clark Case