The Board of Supervisors approved a $1.2 million loan for an affordable rental housing project in Carpinteria. The 43-unit complex, to be located at 4096 Via Real, will offer one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments aimed at farmworkers and their families. The county’s loan comes from federal funds it receives for affordable housing. The total cost of the project is $17.3 million, the bulk of which comes from a loan from JPMorgan Chase and tax credits.
More like this story
- City Funds High-Density Rentals for Poor
- Housing Help for I.V.'s Homeless
- Pacific Western Bank Supports Housing Trust Fund’s Workforce and Affordable Housing Programs
- Housing Trust Fund Receives $1.2 Million Grant
- Housing Trust Fund Receives $5,000 Community Partnership Grant from Santa Barbara Bank & Trust