The Boys & Girls Club of Santa Barbara is holding its annual Dinner and Auction “Surf’s Up for Kids” on Saturday, April 26th, 5:30 pm at Fess Parker’s Double Tree Hotel, Sponsored by Lyons Family Foundation, Montecito Bank & Trust, and other valuable community partners.
It’s time to throw on that Aloha shirt and head for the waves. Please join Honorary Chair and Emcee, former World Champion Surfer, Shaun Tomson at the “Surf’s Up for Kids” Dinner and Auction. The Annual Auction Gala is the largest fundraising event of the year that benefits daily after-school, Saturday, school break, and summer youth programs.
For Sponsorship, item donation or ticket information, please visit www.boysgirls.org for more information or to register.
About the Boys & Girls Club of Santa Barbara
The Boys & Girls Club of Santa Barbara was founded in 1938 with the mission is to inspire and enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens. The Club’s programs include career & leadership development, fine arts, sports, recreation & fitness, education & career development, and health & life skills. For further information, please visit www.boysgirls.org or contact Monique Littlejohn at 805-962-2382 ext. 28 or by email at email@example.com.
More like this story
- The Boys & Girls Club of Santa Barbara Announces Entertainment for “Surf’s Up for Kids” Dinner & Auction
- Boys & Girls Club of Santa Barbara Announces 2014 In-House Co-Ed Basketball 2013 Registration
- Boys & Girls Club of Santa Barbara Schedules Annual “Pot O’ Gold” Dinner and Auction Fundraising Event
- Boys & Girls Club Announces new Board Appointment
- Boys & Girls Club Receives Stern Family Foundation Grant