We, the patients at Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital Subacute Care, are in a real dilemma. We are being forced to relocate to Camarillo, the closest subacute care center, but we do not want to leave Santa Barbara. We love this place, so we are asking Santa Barbarans to please help us find a home here. There’s got to be someone or an organization or group to please help us find a way. We are at your mercy. Please contact us at email@example.com. Thank you.
More like this story
- Cottage Criticized for Planned Subacute Patient Move
- Leslie Ridley-Tree Gives $5 Million to Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital Receives $2 Million
- Cottage Hospital Employees Receive Hospital Hero Award
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital Foundation Completes $500,000 Pink Ribbon Campaign