Tina Rivera, the finance director for the City of Goleta, will be leaving her job on 4/18 to become the chief financial officer for the United Water Conservation District in Santa Paula, where Rivera resides and where she previously served as the finance director; she came to the City of Goleta in 2006. She called Goleta “an amazing place to work” but said she desired to be closer to her family. The city will look for an interim replacement and then start the recruitment process.
More like this story
- Rivera Heading Home; Interim Finance Director Appointed
- New Finance Director for Goleta
- Goleta City Manager Dan Singer Stepping Down
- City of Goleta Recognized for Excellence in Government Accounting and Financial Reporting for Tenth Consecutive Year
- City of Goleta Recognized for Excellence in Government Accounting and Financial Reporting for 8 th Consecutive Year