Photo detail

If Coastal Commission staff get their way, a coastal development permit would be required for keeping large animals (such as horses or goats) on residential land where they haven't historically been kept.

Be succinct, constructive, and relevant to the story. Leaving a comment means you agree to our Discussion Guidelines. We like civilized discourse. We don't like spam, lying, profanity, harassment or personal attacks.

comments powered by Disqus
event calendar sponsored by: