Santa Barbara Soaks Up the Great American Eclipse
From the mountains to the coast, Santa Barbarans kept their eyes on the sky during this morning's partial ecplise, using everything from eclipse glasses to cardboard cutouts, and even the morning marine layer to safely view the moon's transit in front of the sun.
- 2017 Calendar of Fundraisers
- Keep Santa Barbara Great Again!
- Best of Santa Barbara® 2016
- 2017 Wedding Guide
- Made in S.B. Gift Guide 2016
- After-School Activities Guide 2016
- Year in Pictures 2016
- Local Heroes 2017
- Go Blue & Green in 2016
- Welcome to Cocktail Land 2016
- Foodie Awards 2016
- 2017 Summer Camp Guide
- 2017 Home & Garden Guide