625 Chapala St. ,
Santa Barbara, CA
((Between Cota & Ortega Streets))
Jodi House is a community-based nonprofit with two unique programs:
• Clubhouse Program
• Community Support Program
Who can benefit from Jodi House?
• Survivors of traumatic brain injury (TBI)
• Survivors of stroke, aneurysms, and tumors
• Survivors of hypoxic/anoxic brain injury
• Survivors of other types of acquired brain injury (ABI)
• Families, caregivers, friends, and supporters of brain injury survivors
We are dedicated to the memory of Jodi Wustman and to all those who experience similar challenges as a result of acquired brain injury. There is no other organization like it in Santa Barbara County.
Wheelchair Accessible: ADA-compliant,
Smoking Area: No