The restaurant is currently owned and managed by the original founders' grandson, Chad Stevens. Sambo's continues the family tradition established by Chad's grandfather nearly 50 years ago of great food at a great price!
And just for fun - we throw in a terrific view of the Pacific Ocean, the nearby wharf and the Channel Islands!
So when you are in the neighborhood, take a moment to step back in time, enjoy the view from the patio or inside from any of the spacious bay windows and be prepared to fill up, because the portions are very generous as well as being delicious.
Locally Owned: Yes
Take Out: Yes
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Party Room (15 or more): Yes
Reservations Accepted: Yes
Kid's Menu: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: ADA-compliant
Smoking Area: No
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express,
No checks accepted
- Sundays: 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Mondays: 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Thursdays: 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Fridays: 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Saturdays: 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Links and Reviews