As a native of Santa Barbara, Jolinda Newton Pizzirani was truly happy when in 2002 she and her husband were able to return here for their retirement years. With her background in book publishing, Jolinda has offered graphic design and creative services –on a volunteer or heavily discounted basis – to local charities and organizations such as the William Sansum Diabetes Center and the Braille Institute. Over the years, Jolinda noticed that many seniors contacted her for help in preserving their family histories, photographs and memories. She was pleased to help them create keepsake books for their families and friends to treasure.
Now, as a senior herself, Jolinda is reaching out to retirement communities to offer her services in any way that would be of help to the residents:
- Show them how to create their own keepsake memory book, or offer help if needed
- Help them become a published author of either a traditional printed book or an eBook
- Offer to type correspondence by going to their location
- Create personalized note or thank you cards with a design of their choice
- Assist with general bookkeeping needs
- Design flyers for special occasions
- Create family newsletters to share information and keep family and friends up to date
- Design customized holiday or special occasion cards
Although Jolinda has her own serious health challenges, she loves helping others and keeping active as much as possible. Her services can be offered on a volunteer basis or at a generous discounted rate to seniors. She can be contacted by email at PizziraniConsulting@yahoo.com, or you can visit her website at www.pizziraniconsulting.com for more information.