Can you believe it was just a year ago that Pacific Pickle Works opened up Union Street Makerspace? We can’t! We couldn’t be happier with the stellar group of local companies sharing the space with us. So happy in fact, we have decided to throw a little anniversary party! We will be serving a variety of fun food and drinks all provided by The Burger Bus, Plow to Porch, Mr. E’s Freeze, and Pacific Pickle Works.
Here are the details for The Get Down:
WHEN? Thursday November 3rd 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
WHERE? 718 Union Street (between Quarantina and Nopal streets)
Come around back - we’ll hang the lights and turn up
the music, but dress warmly in case it’s cold!
* Beer & Wine provided, plus:
* Samples of Pacific Pickle Works NEW Michelada Shrub and Bloody Beers!
* Sliders and more from The Burger Bus
* Taquitos Dorados from the crew at Pacific Pickle Works
* Fresh veggies and dip and appetizers from Plow to Porch
* Dairy free ice cream from Mr. E’s Freeze - sneak preview of a NEW flavor!