Once you try homemade granola, you will never want to buy it again! I love this crunchy granola with a little bit of yogurt, a splash of cold milk, or on the go for healthy snacking.
- 4 cups rolled oats (not quick-cooking or instant)
- ¼ cup almonds, chopped
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup dried pineapple, chopped
- ½ cup banana chips, chopped
1. Pre-heat oven to 300°F. In a large bowl, add the oats, nuts, seeds, coconut, salt, and spices. Pour in the maple syrup and stir to combine. Spread mixture evenly onto a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes, stirring twice during that period. Remove from the oven, add in the dried pineapple and banana chips, stir to combine. Let cool on a cooling rack until at room temperature. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Makes 6 cups