Soba Noodle Salad with Miso Dressing
This light salad is cool and refreshing on a hot summer day!
- For the dressing:
- 2 tbls rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbls white miso
- 2 tbls Bragg amino acid or soy sauce
- 2 tbls honey
- 2 tbls freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- For the salad:
- 1 (9.5 ounce) package soba noodles
- ½ cup thinly sliced radishes
- ½ cup thinly sliced scallions
- ½ cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 cup peeled and sliced cucumbers
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 tbl sesame seeds
1. For the dressing, whisk all ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. For the salad, fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Add in the soba noodles and cook for 4 minutes. Drain, rinse under cold water, and drain again.
3. Add the soba noodles to the large bowl with the dressing and mix to combine. Add in the radishes, scallions, bell peppers, cucumbers, and carrots. Stir to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes for flavors to meld and for salad to chill.
4. In a small skillet, dry roast the sesame seeds over medium heat for about 3 minutes, until toasted and fragrant. Sprinkle over chilled salad for serving.