- Flood Advisory for Burney Basin, Eastern Shasta County County, California
- Flood Advisory issued May 25 at 5:36AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Friday, May 25, 2018 at 5:36 a.m.
- Expires: Friday, May 25, 2018 at 8:30 a.m.
The National Weather Service in Reno has issued a
* Flood Advisory for...
Northern Mono County in northern California...
Alpine County in northern California...
Douglas County in western Nevada...
* Until 830 AM PDT
* At 531 AM PDT, Doppler radar indicated moderate rain due to
thunderstorms. This is likely to cause minor flooding around the
Slinkard Burn scar near Topaz Lake. If rain rates further
intensify, debris flows from the burn scar are expected to move
quickly downhill toward Highway 395 and Topaz Lake.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Topaz Lake and Junction U.S 395.