- Flood Advisory for Burney Basin, Eastern Shasta County County, California
- Flood Advisory issued November 16 at 8:40AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 8:40 a.m.
- Expires: Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 2:45 p.m.
...THE URBAN AND SMALL STREAM FLOOD ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL
245 PM PST THURSDAY FOR SOUTHEASTERN YOLO...SACRAMENTO...SAN
JOAQUIN...SOUTHEASTERN SOLANO...NORTHWESTERN ALPINE...PLACER...EL
DORADO...CALAVERAS...EAST CENTRAL SIERRA...AMADOR AND CENTRAL NEVADA
At 830 AM PST,
* Heavy rain along and south of Interstate 80 over the past several
hours will cause flooding of poor drainage areas or leaf-clogged
drains in the advisory area.
* Rainfall rates may near a half inch per hour. This could result in
minor rock or debris flows along mountainous highways and in
recent burn scar areas.
Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Sacramento, Stockton, Elk Grove, Roseville, Citrus Heights, Tracy,
Folsom, Rocklin, Galt, Auburn, Placerville, Jackson, San Andreas,
Cisco, Kirkwood, Blue Canyon, Big Bend Summit, Soda Springs, Baxter
and El Dorado Hills.