- Lake Wind Advisory for Burney Basin, Eastern Shasta County County, California
- Lake Wind Advisory issued June 30 at 10:03AM PDT until June 30 at 3:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, June 30, 2018 at 10:03 a.m.
- Expires: Saturday, June 30, 2018 at 3 p.m.
...LAKE WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 PM PDT THIS AFTERNOON FOR
The National Weather Service in Reno has issued a Lake Wind
Advisory for Lake Tahoe, which is in effect until 3 PM PDT this
* Winds: Northeast to east 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* Wave Heights: 1 to 3 feet. Highest waves from mid lake to south
and west shores.
* Small boats, kayaks and paddle boards will be prone to capsizing
and should remain off lake waters until conditions improve.