- Severe Thunderstorm Warning for Burney Basin, Eastern Shasta County County, California
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning issued July 22 at 6:06PM PDT until July 22 at 6:45PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Sunday, July 22, 2018 at 6:06 p.m.
- Expires: Sunday, July 22, 2018 at 6:45 p.m.
The National Weather Service in Reno has issued a
* Severe Thunderstorm Warning for...
Alpine County in northern California...
Placer County in central California...
El Dorado County in northern California...
Southern Washoe County in western Nevada...
Douglas County in western Nevada...
Western Carson City in western Nevada...
* Until 645 PM PDT.
* At 605 PM PDT, a severe thunderstorm was located over Emerald Bay,
or near South Lake Tahoe, moving north at 10 mph.
HAZARD...60 mph wind gusts and quarter size hail.
IMPACT...Hail damage to vehicles is expected. Expect wind damage
to roofs, siding, fencing and trees.
* Locations impacted include...
South Lake Tahoe, Dagget Pass, Bliss State Park, Glenbrook, Zephyr
Cove, Emerald Bay, Zephyr Cove-Round Hill Village, Sugar Pine
Point S, Kingsbury, Incline Village-Crystal Bay, Homewood, South
Lake Tahoe Airport, William Kent Campground, Stateline, Heavenly
Valley, Meeks Bay, Fallen Leaf Campground, Meeks Bay Campground
and Sunnyside-Tahoe City.