- Wind Advisory for Burney Basin, Eastern Shasta County County, California
- Wind Advisory issued February 18 at 2:06PM PST until February 18 at 6:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Sunday, February 18, 2018 at 2:06 p.m.
- Expires: Sunday, February 18, 2018 at 6 p.m.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM PST THIS EVENING...
* Timing: The strongest wind gusts were likely earlier today,
however, strong and gusty winds will continue into early
* Winds: Southwest to west 20 to 35 mph with gusts to 50 mph.
Localized gusts to 65 mph in wind prone locations.
* Impacts: Expect strong cross winds along some highways
particularly along I-580, Highway 395, CA 89 and Highway 95.
Roads may be closed to high profile vehicles at times.
Blowing dust will degrade air quality and may create sudden
reductions in visibility.