- Winter Weather Advisory for Burney Basin, Eastern Shasta County County, California
- Winter Weather Advisory issued February 22 at 2:38PM PST until February 22 at 10:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 2:38 p.m.
- Expires: Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 10 p.m.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM PST THIS
EVENING ABOVE 2000 FEET...
* WHAT...Occasional snow showers. Plan on slippery road
conditions, chain controls, and travel delays, including during
the evening commute. Additional snow accumulations of 2 to 4
inches through this evening. Localized amounts up to 9 inches
expected south of Highway 50. Total accumulations from 3 to 6
inches with localized amounts up to 10 inches. An inch or two of
snow possible in the Sierra Nevada foothills.
* WHERE...Burney Basin / Eastern Shasta County, Northeast
Foothills/Sacramento Valley, Motherlode, Western Plumas
County/Lassen Park and West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada,
including Interstate 80 and Highways 50, 4, 88, and 108.
* WHEN...Until 10 PM today.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Be prepared for reduced visibilities at
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.