- Fire Weather Watch for Carquinez Strait and Delta County, California
- Fire Weather Watch issued October 29 at 3:18AM PDT until October 31 at 6:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Monday, October 29, 2018 at 11 p.m.
- Expires: Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 6 a.m.
...Critical Fire Weather Conditions Tonight through Tuesday Night
for Portions of Interior Northern California...
.High pressure building into the region will create increasing
north winds starting tonight and continuing into Tuesday night for
portions of interior northern California. These winds will
significantly lower humidity and fuel moistures leading to
critical fire weather conditions tonight into Tuesday night.
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM THIS EVENING THROUGH LATE
TUESDAY NIGHT FOR GUSTY NORTH WINDS AND LOW HUMIDITY FOR FIRE
WEATHER ZONES 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 263, 264, AND 279...
The National Weather Service in Sacramento has issued a Fire
Weather Watch, which is in effect from this evening through late
* AFFECTED AREA...Fire weather zone 215.Fire weather zone
216.Fire weather zone 217.Fire weather zone 218.Fire weather
zone 219.Fire weather zone 263.Fire weather zone 264.Fire
weather zone 279.
* WIND...North winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts to 35 mph on the west
side of the Sacramento Valley and exposed ridges.
* HUMIDITY...Minimum humidity as low as 11 to 17 percent Tuesday
with areas of poor humidity recovery 28 to 36 percent overnight
* IMPACTS...any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
Interact with us via social media