- Flood Warning for Carquinez Strait and Delta County, California
- Flood Warning issued March 22 at 3:19PM PDT until March 23 at 2:10PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 3:34 p.m.
- Expires: Friday, March 23, 2018 at 2:10 p.m.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Cosumnes River At Michigan Bar
.Lines of intense convection are causing rapid rises on
area rivers and streams. The Cosumnes River at Michigan Bar is forecast
to reach flood stage in the next couple hours. The Cosumnes River at Mcconnell is expected to rise above monitor stage this evening.
Forecasts are based on present and forecasted meteorological and
hydrologic conditions at time of issuance.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Cosumnes River At Michigan Bar.
* until Friday afternoon...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 2:30 PM Thursday the stage was 11.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Expected to rise above flood stage of 12.0 FT this afternoon then
forecast to rise to near 13.0 FT this evening then forecast to
fall below flood stage of 12.0 FT then forecast to recede to near
7.5 FT tomorrow afternoon.
* Flood stage 12.0 ft
* Monitor stage 7.0 ft
* Impact...Near 13.2 feet, Water floods houses in Wilton. The south
bank levee near Wilton is overtopped.
* Impact...Near 12.0 feet, Water flows on to the road near Wilton.
* Impact...Near 8.0 feet, Low lying lands along the river begin to