- Red Flag Warning for Carquinez Strait and Delta County, California
- Red Flag Warning issued October 15 at 10:00AM PDT until October 15 at 11:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Monday, October 15, 2018 at 10 a.m.
- Expires: Monday, October 15, 2018 at 11 p.m.
...Red Flag Warning continues...
.Gusty wind and very low humidity will continue over much of
interior Northern California today. Wind will decrease this
afternoon into evening, except in the eastern foothills and
mountains, where critical fire weather conditions will persist
through Tuesday morning.
...RED FLAG WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 PM PDT THIS
EVENING FOR GUSTY WIND AND LOW HUMIDITY FOR FIRE WEATHER ZONES
213, 215, 216, 217, 218, 263, 264, AND 279...
* AFFECTED AREAS...Fire Weather Zones 213, 215, 216, 217, 218,
263, 264, and 279. This includes the mountains of western Shasta
County, east slopes of the Coastal Range including Lake County,
and Sacramento Valley including Solano County.
* WIND...North to northeast wind 10 to 25 mph. Local gusts up to
35 mph, locally higher in the foothills and mountains. Wind
decreasing this afternoon into evening for most areas.
* HUMIDITY...Minimum humidity this afternoon from 5 to 15
* IMPACTS...Any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
Interact with us via social media