- Wind Advisory for Carquinez Strait and Delta County, California
- Wind Advisory issued April 15 at 6:43PM PDT until April 15 at 8:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Sunday, April 15, 2018 at 6:43 p.m.
- Expires: Sunday, April 15, 2018 at 8 p.m.
...Gusty Winds continue over the southern Sacramento Valley and
Delta region into early this evening...
.Winds have decreased over the northern and central Sacramento
Valley. Gusty southerly winds 20 to 40 mph will continue over the
southern Sacramento Valley, portions of the Delta and western
Solano County this evening.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM PDT THIS EVENING...
* TIMING...Sunday afternoon and early evening.
* WINDS...South winds increasing to 20 to 30 mph through the
afternoon and early evening with gusts to around 40 mph.
* IMPACTS...Difficult travel for high profile vehicles.
Unsecured objects may blown around.
Interact with us via social media