- Wind Advisory for Carquinez Strait and Delta County, California
- Wind Advisory issued December 16 at 2:24PM PST until December 16 at 6:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, December 16, 2017 at 2:24 p.m.
- Expires: Saturday, December 16, 2017 at 6 p.m.
...STRONG GUSTY WIND TODAY...
.High pressure building inland will continue strong gusty wind
over portions of Interior Northern California into the evening.
The strongest wind is expected along the west side of the
Sacramento Valley, extending into the Coastal Range. Windspeeds
will decrease tonight, but breezy conditions will continue into
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM PST THIS EVENING...
* TIMING...Through this afternoon
* WINDS...North winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts to up to 45 mph.
Along the west side of the Sacramento Valley extending into the
Coastal Range. Sustained winds up to 35 mph are possible with
gusts to 50 mph.
* IMPACTS...Difficult driving conditions for small cars and high
profile vehicles. Local tree damage and power outages possible.
Loose outdoor objects might be blown around.
Interact with us via social media