- Coastal Flood Advisory for Catalina Island County, California
- Coastal Flood Advisory issued July 13 at 5:42PM PDT until July 14 at 3:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Friday, July 13, 2018 at 5:42 p.m.
- Expires: Saturday, July 14, 2018 at 3 a.m.
...COASTAL FLOOD ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 AM PDT
* COASTAL FLOODING...Minor coastal flooding during time of high
* SURF...Elevated surf of 3-6 feet, mainly on south facing
* IMPACTS...Low lying parking lots near the waters edge may
experience minor tidal overflow during the highest tide late
* TIDES...Highest tides include 7.5 feet at 10:03 pm PDT tonight.