- Dense Fog Advisory for Catalina Island County, California
- Dense Fog Advisory issued January 16 at 5:24AM PST until January 16 at 9:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 5:24 a.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 9 a.m.
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT FOR THE SANTA BARBARA SOUTH COAST
AND THE LOS ANGELES COUNTY COAST INCLUDING THE L.A. BASIN THROUGH
.A very shallow inversion has caused dense fog to develop across
portions of the Santa Barbara South Coast and Los Angeles County
Coast. Visibility of one quarter mile or less can be expected. The
areas of dense fog should begin to lift by mid morning. There is
patchy dense fog across the Santa Ynez Valley as well, but not
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM PST THIS
* VISIBILITY...One quarter mile or less through mid morning.
* IMPACTS...Driving will be hazardous due to greatly reduced
visibilities on all highways, roads and streets.