- Excessive Heat Warning for Catalina Island County, California
- Excessive Heat Warning issued July 21 at 9:43PM PDT until July 26 at 8:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Monday, July 23, 2018 at 10 a.m.
- Expires: Thursday, July 26, 2018 at 8 p.m.
...EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM MONDAY TO
8 PM PDT THURSDAY...
* HIGH TEMPERATURES...Daytime high temperatures will range from
100-110 degrees. The hottest days are expected Tuesday and
* LOW TEMPERATURES...Overnight low temperatures will offer little
reprieve from the heat, ranging from 76-82 degrees.
* Impacts...Increased potential for serious heat-related
illnesses, especially for the young and elderly, those
performing outdoor activities, as well as those without access
to air conditioning. Increased potential for power outages.