- Flash Flood Watch for Catalina Island County, California
- Flash Flood Watch issued March 22 at 5:04PM PDT until March 23 at 5:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 5:04 p.m.
- Expires: Friday, March 23, 2018 at 5 a.m.
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH FOR THE RECENT BURN AREAS OF SOUTHWESTERN
.A powerful storm system is wrapping up. There is a threat of
thunderstorms over LA county this evening which could produce very
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH LATE TONIGHT...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* The recent burn areas of Los Angeles County.
* Through late tonight
* Rainfall rates near 0.50 inch per hour will be possible with
showers expected into the evening and early night. There is a
slight chance of thunderstorms during the period with higher
* Rainfall of this intensity can produce dangerous mud and debris
flows near recent burn areas. In addition, creeks and normally
dry washes could rapidly rise above bankfull.