- Flood Advisory for Catalina Island County, California
- Flood Advisory issued January 09 at 3:31PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 9:21 a.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 6:15 p.m.
The National Weather Service in OXNARD has issued a
* Urban and Small Stream Flood Advisory for...
the Creek and La Tuna Burn Areas in Central Los Angeles County in
* Until 430 PM PST
* At 325 PM PST, Doppler radar and automated rain gauges indicated
showers with moderate rain continued in the vicinity of the Creek
and La Tuna burn areas. Country Club Drive in Burbank is reporting
mud and debris flowing down the street originating from the La
Tuna Burn Area. Minor debris flow and roadway flooding can be
expected in the advisory area through 430 PM.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
The Creek and La Tuna burn areas including the cities of Burbank...
Glendale...La Canada Flintridge...Sunland...Pacoima...
La Crescenta...Sun Valley...Tujunga...and Lakeview Terrace.