- Freeze Warning for Catalina Island County, California
- Freeze Warning issued November 18 at 12:07AM PST until November 18 at 8:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 12:07 a.m.
- Expires: Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 8 a.m.
...Gusty Santa Ana Winds developing tonight...
...Near to below freezing temperatures expected across the
interior this weekend...
.Offshore flow will bring gusty Santa Ana Winds to portions of
Los Angeles and Ventura Counties through the afternoon. A cold
dry air mass will cause overnight temperatures to drop to near or
below freezing across the interior valleys this weekend. The
coldest temperatures will be in the Antelope Valley where lows in
the mid 20s are possible Sunday morning.
...FREEZE WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 AM PST THIS MORNING...
...HARD FREEZE WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM LATE TONIGHT THROUGH
* TEMPERATURES...Temperatures will lower to 26-32 degrees around
dawn and 24-30 degrees on Saturday night. Two to four hours of
lows in the mid 20s are possible early Sunday.
* Impacts...A hard freeze can kill crops and sensitive
vegetation, and harm outdoor pets and livestock. Extended
exposure to cold can cause hypothermia.