- Frost Advisory for Catalina Island County, California
- Frost Advisory issued February 24 at 3:16AM PST until February 24 at 9:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 3:16 a.m.
- Expires: Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 9 a.m.
...AREAS OF SUB-FREEZING TEMPERATURES EARLY THIS MORNING...
...GUSTY WINDS WILL ACROSS PORTIONS OF SOUTHWESTERN CALIFORNIA
BEGINNING THIS AFTERNOON...
...FROST ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM PST THIS MORNING...
* TEMPERATURE...Temperatures will drop to the low to mid 30s in
wind protected locations early this morning.
* Impacts...Frost can damage sensitive plants and harm pets.