- Frost Advisory for Catalina Island County, California
- Frost Advisory issued October 15 at 1:59AM PDT until October 15 at 9:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 2 a.m.
- Expires: Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 9 a.m.
...Gusty Santa Ana Winds to continue through Sunday afternoon...
...Cold temperatures forecast for the Interior Valleys...
.Gusty Santa Ana winds will continue through the afternoon. In
wind-sheltered locations of the interior valleys, frost may
develop towards dawn.
...FROST ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM PDT THIS MORNING...
* TEMPERATURE...Temperatures will drop to between 32 and 35
degrees near dawn.
* IMPACTS...Frost can damage sensitive plants and harm pets.