- Wind Advisory for Catalina Island County, California
- Wind Advisory issued January 20 at 2:17PM PST until January 21 at 3:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, January 20, 2018 at 2:17 p.m.
- Expires: Sunday, January 21, 2018 at 3 a.m.
...GUSTY WINDS OVER PORTIONS OF SOUTHWEST CALIFORNIA THROUGH
...SUB_FREEZING TEMPERATURES EXPECTED EARLY SUNDAY MORNING OVER
THE VENTURA INTERIOR VALLEYS...
.Gusty west to north winds will continue over the region through
tonight. A cold air mass will spread over the region through
Sunday morning. Sub-freezing temperatures are expected near Ojai
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 AM PST SUNDAY...
The National Weather Service in Los Angeles/Oxnard has issued a
Wind Advisory, which is in effect until 3 AM PST Sunday.
* WINDS...Northwest to north winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 50
mph through later tonight.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds and icy roads from recent snow will make
driving potentially hazardous, especially for high profile