- Wind Advisory for Catalina Island County, California
- Wind Advisory issued November 18 at 8:11AM PST until November 18 at 2:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 8:11 a.m.
- Expires: Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 2 p.m.
...Gusty Santa Ana Winds developing tonight...
...Near to below freezing temperatures expected across the
interior this weekend...
.Offshore flow will bring gusty Santa Ana Winds to portions of
Los Angeles and Ventura Counties through the afternoon. A cold
dry air mass will cause overnight temperatures to drop to near or
below freezing across the interior valleys this weekend. The
coldest temperatures will be in the Antelope Valley where lows in
the mid 20s are possible Sunday morning.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 2 PM PST THIS
* WINDS AND TIMING...Northeast winds 15 to 30 mph with gusts
between 35 and 45 mph may develop early this morning and
continue through early afternoon.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds will make driving difficult, especially
for high profile vehicles.