- Wind Advisory for Catalina Island County, California
- Wind Advisory issued May 11 at 1:29PM PDT until May 11 at 10:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Friday, May 11, 2018 at 1:29 p.m.
- Expires: Friday, May 11, 2018 at 10 p.m.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM PDT THIS EVENING...
* WINDS AND TIMING...Southwest to west winds 25 to 35 mph with
gusts to 50 mph, except isolated gusts to 60 mph in the
foothills. Strongest winds expected across western portions in
the late afternoon and early evening hours.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds will make driving difficult, especially
for drivers of high profile vehicles. Areas of blowing dust
with visibilities reduced to one quarter mile or less will be
possible. Affected highways include the 14 and 138.