- Flash Flood Watch for Central Sacramento Valley County, California
- Flash Flood Watch issued March 23 at 1:02PM PDT until March 26 at 12:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Friday, March 23, 2018 at 1:02 p.m.
- Expires: Monday, March 26, 2018 at noon
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH IN EFFECT THROUGH MONDAY MORNING For
Moccasin Dam in South Central Tuolumne County...
The National Weather Service in Sacramento has issued a
* Flash Flash Flood Watch for Moccasin Dam and downstream areas
in South Central Tuolumne County... this does NOT include the
town of Moccasin.
* Through Monday morning
* Local authorities have reported that water levels have decreased
at the Moccasin Dam and it is no longer in imminent danger of
failing. However, a risk of potential failure still exists. The
dam owner will continue to closely monitor the situation over
the weekend. Portions of Highway 49 remain closed.
* This flash flood watch replaces the previous flash flood