- Heat Advisory for Central Sacramento Valley County, California
- Heat Advisory issued August 25 at 3:26PM PDT until August 28 at 8:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Sunday, August 27, 2017 at 11 a.m.
- Expires: Monday, August 28, 2017 at 8 p.m.
...Widespread Triple Digit Heat Sunday and Monday...
.Building high pressure over the western US will cause a heating
trend over the weekend. Peak heat will occur Sunday into Monday
and cause moderate risk for heat related illnesses.
...HEAT ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 11 AM SUNDAY TO 8 PM PDT
* TEMPERATURE...Daytime highs will range 100 to 106 degrees for
much of the region with overnight lows in the upper 60s to low
* IMPACTS...Moderate risk of heat related illness, especially
for sensitive groups: elderly, children, sick people, animals.
Interact with us via social media