- Wind Advisory for Central Sacramento Valley County, California
- Wind Advisory issued April 06 at 6:05PM PDT until April 07 at 6:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, April 7, 2018 at midnight
- Expires: Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 6 p.m.
...Pacific Storm Will Bring Strong Winds to Northern
.A strong Pacific storm will not only bring periods of heavy rain
to northern California, but also strong and gusty winds late
tonight and into Saturday. The wind advisory has been extended
into the Central Valley as winds are forecast to become strong and
gusty as a Pacific front moves across the Valley late tonight
through Saturday morning.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 6 PM
PDT SATURDAY FOR ELEVATIONS ABOVE 6000 FEET...
* WINDS...Southwest winds 30 to 60 mph above 6000 feet.
* TIMING...Winds increase late Friday night and continue through
* IMPACTS...Difficult travel for high profile vehicles, downed
trees and power lines possible.
Interact with us via social media