- Winter Weather Advisory for Central Sacramento Valley County, California
- Winter Weather Advisory issued January 08 at 12:35PM PST until January 09 at 10:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 4 a.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 10 p.m.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 4 AM TO 10 PM
PST TUESDAY ABOVE 6000 FEET...
* WHAT...Wet snow expected. Plan on slippery road conditions.
Total snow accumulations of 2 to 7 inches, with localized
amounts of 1 to 2 feet over higher peaks.
* WHERE...Western Plumas County/Lassen Park and West Slope
Northern Sierra Nevada including Interstate 80 over Donner Pass
and Highway 50 over Echo Summit.
* WHEN...4 AM to 10 PM Tuesday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Be prepared for reduced visibilities at
times due to gusty wind and blowing snow.
A Winter Weather Advisory for wet snow means periods of wet snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while
driving. The latest road conditions for the state you are calling
from can be obtained by dialing 5 1 1.