- Fire Weather Watch for Coastal North Bay Including Point Reyes National Seashore County, California
- Fire Weather Watch issued October 12 at 9:37PM PDT until October 15 at 12:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Sunday, October 14, 2018 at midnight
- Expires: Monday, October 15, 2018 at noon
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH FROM LATE SATURDAY NIGHT THROUGH MONDAY
MORNING FOR NORTH AND EAST BAY HILLS/MOUNTAINS...
.Critical fire weather conditions are forecast to develop late
Saturday night and persist through Monday morning due to a
combination of gusty offshore winds and low relative humidity.
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM LATE SATURDAY NIGHT
THROUGH MONDAY MORNING FOR GUSTY OFFSHORE WINDS AND LOW RELATIVE
HUMIDITY FOR FIRE WEATHER ZONES 507 AND 511...
* AFFECTED AREA...Fire weather zones 507 and 511...The North Bay
Mountains. The East Bay Hills and Diablo Range.
* WIND...Northeast winds 20 to 35 with gusts to 50 mph.
* HUMIDITY...Minimum daytime humidity values as low as 5 to 10
percent, with overnight humidity recoveries as low as 30 percent.
* GREATEST THREAT...Elevations above 1,000 feet in Napa County and
eastern Sonoma County where the driest conditions and strongest
winds are most likely.
* IMPACTS...Any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.