- Freeze Warning for Coastal North Bay Including Point Reyes National Seashore County, California
- Freeze Warning issued February 20 at 2:57AM PST until February 20 at 9:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 2:57 a.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 9 a.m.
...WIDESPREAD FREEZING TEMPERATURES EXPECTED ACROSS INLAND AREAS
...WIDESPREAD FROST LIKELY IN MANY COASTAL AREAS THIS MORNING...
.Clear skies, diminishing winds and a very cold airmass mass will
lead to widespread freezing temperatures across inland areas
through this morning. In addition, frost is likely in coastal
areas as temperatures drop to near freezing.
...FREEZE WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM PST THIS MORNING...
A Freeze Warning remains in effect until 9 AM PST this morning.
* LOCATION...All inland areas of the San Francisco Bay Area and
Monterey Bay Area, including the valleys and hills.
* TEMPERATURES...Widespread overnight lows from the mid 20s to
* TIMING...Several hours of subfreezing temperatures possible
from late Monday night through mid morning Tuesday.
* IMPACTS...Freezing temperatures can damage or kill plants that
are sensitive to cold. Please check on the elderly and make
sure animals have a warm shelter.
A Freeze Warning means sub-freezing temperatures are imminent or
highly likely. These conditions will kill crops and other