- Wind Advisory for Coastal North Bay Including Point Reyes National Seashore County, California
- Wind Advisory issued May 11 at 9:46PM PDT until May 12 at 5:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Friday, May 11, 2018 at 9:46 p.m.
- Expires: Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 5 a.m.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 AM PDT SATURDAY...
* TIMING...This evening through early Saturday morning.
* WINDS...Northeast winds 25 to 40 mph with gusts to 55 mph.
Highest wind speeds will occur in higher elevations,
especially ridge tops and peaks.
* IMPACTS...Blowing debris, possible downed trees and power
lines, as well as hazardous driving conditions for high
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult...especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.