- Blowing Dust Advisory for East-Central San Joaquin Valley County, California
- Blowing Dust Advisory issued September 03 at 7:49PM PDT until September 03 at 10:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Sunday, September 3, 2017 at 7:49 p.m.
- Expires: Sunday, September 3, 2017 at 10 p.m.
...BLOWING DUST ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM PDT THIS EVENING...
...HEAT ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 PM PDT THIS EVENING...
The National Weather Service in Hanford has issued a Blowing Dust
Advisory, which is in effect until 10 PM PDT this evening.
* TEMPERATURES...Will continue to cool through the evening.
* VISIBILITIES...down to 1 mile.
* WINDS...gusts to 40 mph.
* TIMING...Through 10 pm.
* IMPACTS...The very hot temperatures may cause heat stress or