- Dense Fog Advisory for East-Central San Joaquin Valley County, California
- Dense Fog Advisory issued November 19 at 2:47AM PST until November 19 at 10:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 2:47 a.m.
- Expires: Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 10 a.m.
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM PST THIS MORNING...
The National Weather Service in Hanford has issued a Dense Fog
Advisory, which is in effect until 10 AM PST this morning.
* VISIBILITIES...Visibility less than 1/4 of a mile with some
areas below 500 feet.
* IMPACTS...Dangerous driving conditions. Dense fog can be very
patchy in nature and can catch a driver off guard. Visibility
can drop to near zero in a very short distance.