- Fire Weather Watch for East-Central San Joaquin Valley County, California
- Fire Weather Watch issued July 04 at 7:33PM PDT until July 05 at 11:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 7:33 p.m.
- Expires: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 11 p.m.
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH
wEDNESDAY EVENING FOR THE SIERRA NEVADA FROM SEQUOIA NATIONAL
PARK THROUGH YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK...
.ELEVATED FIRE DANGER IS EXPECTED DUE TO THE POSSIBILITY OF
THUNDERSTORMS ACROSS THE SIERRA NEVADA FROM SEQUOIA NATIONAL PARK
NORTH TO YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK. FORECAST CONFIDENCE IS LOW.
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON
THROUGH WEDNESDAY EVENING FOR THUNDERSTORMS FOR FIRE WEATHER
ZONES 296 AND 297...
* AFFECTED AREA...The Sierra Nevada from Sequoia National Park
north to Yosemite National Park.
* WIND...Southwest to West 7 to 11 mph with gusts to 18 mph.
Winds will be gusty and erratic wherever thunderstorms do
* HUMIDITY...20 to 28 percent.
* THUNDERSTORMS...Isolate to scattered thunderstorms.
* IMPACTS...any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.