- Flash Flood Watch for East-Central San Joaquin Valley County, California
- Flash Flood Watch issued January 09 at 11:30AM PST until January 09 at 4:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 11:30 a.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 4 p.m.
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH...
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM PST THIS
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* A portion of central California, including the following
areas, Mariposa, Madera, and Fresno County Foothills, Sierra
Nevada from Yosemite to Kings Canyon, Tulare County Foothills,
and Tulare County Mountains.
* Until 4 PM PST this afternoon.
* Rainfall totals of 1 to 3 inches, locally up to 4 inches, are
expected in the watch area which could result in flash flooding,
mud and rock slides and debris flows.
* Locations with the greatest threat of flooding will be in the
vicinity of the Detwiler and Pier burn scars. Yosemite
National Park in the area of the Parkline Slab are also at