- Flood Advisory for East-Central San Joaquin Valley County, California
- Flood Advisory issued April 07 at 9:57AM PDT until April 08 at 9:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 3:03 a.m.
- Expires: Sunday, April 8, 2018 at 9 p.m.
The National Weather Service in Hanford CA has issued a
* Small Stream Flood Advisory for...
Eastern Madera County in central California...
North central Fresno County in central California...
* Until 100 PM PDT
* At 954 AM PDT, Doppler radar indicated moderate rain. This may
cause additional problems 3 miles southeast of Huntington Lake
where 3 earlier rock slides occurred.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Huntington Lake, Shaver Lake, and Tamarack Summit.