- Flood Advisory for East-Central San Joaquin Valley County, California
- Flood Advisory issued June 24 at 3:45PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 3:45 p.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 3:30 p.m.
The National Weather Service in Hanford CA has extended the
* Flood Advisory for...
South central Madera County in central California...
Central Fresno County in central California...
* Until 330 PM PDT Tuesday
* As of this afternoon, high water levels continue on the San
Joaquin River downstream of Friant Dam. Large releases of
water are expected to keep the river flowing high and swift
into next week. This Flood Advisory is now in effect until