- High Wind Warning for East-Central San Joaquin Valley County, California
- High Wind Warning issued January 08 at 6:48PM PST until January 09 at 4:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Monday, January 8, 2018 at 6:48 p.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 4 a.m.
...HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 AM PST TUESDAY...
* WINDS...Southeast 25 to 35 mph, with gusts up to 60 mph. The
strongest gusts are expected mainly along the west side of the
San Joaquin Valley.
* TIMING...Winds are expected to increase this evening, with the
strongest winds late tonight.
* IMPACTS...Strong winds may blow down limbs, trees, and power
lines. Scattered power outages are expected.