- High Wind Watch for East-Central San Joaquin Valley County, California
- High Wind Watch issued January 07 at 5:29AM PST until January 09 at 4:00AM PST by NWS
- Effective: Monday, January 8, 2018 at 11 a.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 4 a.m.
...HIGH WIND WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM MONDAY MORNING THROUGH
LATE MONDAY NIGHT...
* WINDS...Southerly 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 60 mph. The
highest wind gusts will occur right below the passes on the west
side of the valley.
* TIMING...Winds increasing Monday afternoon with the strongest
winds likely Monday evening.
* IMPACTS...Strong winds may blow down limbs, trees, and power
lines. Scattered power outages are expected.