- Severe Thunderstorm Warning for East-Central San Joaquin Valley County, California
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning issued September 11 at 7:40PM PDT until September 11 at 8:30PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Monday, September 11, 2017 at 7:40 p.m.
- Expires: Monday, September 11, 2017 at 8:30 p.m.
The National Weather Service in Hanford CA has issued a
* Severe Thunderstorm Warning for...
Southwestern Mariposa County in central California...
West central Madera County in central California...
Merced County in central California...
Western Fresno County in central California...
* Until 830 PM PDT
* At 738 PM PDT, an area of strong thunderstorms, a few of them
severe, were located 9 miles north of South Dos Palos, or 14 miles
southwest of Merced, moving northwest at 55 mph.
HAZARD...60 mph wind gusts and quarter size hail.
IMPACT...Hail damage to vehicles is expected. Expect wind damage
to roofs, siding, and trees. In addition to frequent
cloud to ground lightning, thunderstorms may bring
very heavy rain and possible flooding. Motorists should
expect ponding of water on roads.
* Locations impacted include...
Merced, Atwater, Los Banos, Chowchilla, Livingston, Delhi,
Hilmar-Irwin, Winton, South Dos Palos, Gustine, Dos Palos, Planada,
Le Grand, Ballico and San Luis National Wildlife Refuge.