- Wind Advisory for East-Central San Joaquin Valley County, California
- Wind Advisory issued September 21 at 10:50AM PDT until September 21 at 11:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 10:50 a.m.
- Expires: Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 11 p.m.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 PM PDT THIS EVENING...
* WINDS...West to Northwest 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
* TIMING...Increasing by early afternoon and continuing into late
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow down tree limbs and unsecured
outdoor furniture and canopies. With the strongest winds,
blowing dust could lower visibilities making travel dangerous.