- Wind Advisory for East-Central San Joaquin Valley County, California
- Wind Advisory issued June 16 at 10:40PM PDT until June 17 at 4:00AM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, June 16, 2018 at 10:40 p.m.
- Expires: Sunday, June 17, 2018 at 4 a.m.
...WIND ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 AM PDT SUNDAY...
This advisory is for areas along and west of Interstate 5
and through Pacheco Pass along Highway 152, Cottonwood Pass
along routes 41 and 46 as well as other passes across Western
Kern County including routes 58 and 166.
* WINDS...West 20-30 mph with gusts to over 50 mph.
* TIMING...Strongest winds continuing through the overnight hours.
* IMPACTS...Areas of blowing dust and sand, dangerous cross
winds impacting travel.