- Winter Storm Watch for East-Central San Joaquin Valley County, California
- Winter Storm Watch issued March 19 at 5:38PM PDT until March 22 at 11:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at 11 p.m.
- Expires: Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 11 p.m.
...WINTER STORM WATCH ABOVE 8000 FEET REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM
TUESDAY EVENING THROUGH THURSDAY EVENING...
* WHAT...Heavy snow possible. Total snow accumulations of 1 TO 3
FEET LIKELY, WITH LOCAL AMOUNTS OF UP TO 4 FEET. The heaviest
snow is likely from Wednesday afternoon into Thursday morning.
* WHERE...Sierra Nevada from Yosemite National Park to the Kern
* WHEN...From Tuesday evening through Thursday evening.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Blowing and drifting snow and local
whiteout conditions possible. Hikers and campers over the high
Sierra should be prepared for hazardous wintry weather.