- Winter Weather Advisory for East-Central San Joaquin Valley County, California
- Winter Weather Advisory issued February 19 at 1:59PM PST until February 19 at 4:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Monday, February 19, 2018 at 1:59 p.m.
- Expires: Monday, February 19, 2018 at 4 p.m.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM PST THIS
* WHAT...Snow. Additional snow accumulations of up to one inch
* WHERE...Mariposa, Madera, and Fresno County Foothills and
Tulare County Foothills.
* WHEN...Until 4 PM PST this afternoon.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on slippery road conditions,
including during the evening commute. Be prepared for reduced
visibilities at times.